Copper Conductor Plastic Insulated prefabricated Branch Cable of Rated Voltage 0.6/1kV.
The product is manufactured according to the standards of JGTJG/T 147-2002, JB/T10636-2006 and IEC60502.
The product is widely use in power distribution system of living house, office building, hospital, shopping center and factory.
The allowable continues work temperature of cable conductor:
XPLE insulated: 90℃, PVC insulated： 70 ℃
The allow short-circuit temperature of cable conductors:
Cross-linking polythene: ( short circuit time ≤ 5s ） XLPE insulated 250℃, PVC insulated 160℃ continuous.
- The flame-retarding cable can be effectively used for preventing flame spreading, and low-fume no-halogen cable will not produce toxic gas when firing; fire-resisting cable be kept 90 minutes of normal operation under a firing conditions of 750-100℃.
Type & Name
|FZ-W||Copper conductor PVC insulated and sheathed prefabricated branch cable.|
|FZ-W22||Copper conductor PVC insulated steel tape PVC sheathed to prefabricate branch cable.|
|FZ-YJV||Copper conductor XLPE insulated PVC sheathed prefabricated branch cable|
|FZ-YJV22||Copper conductor XLPE insulated steel tape PVC sheathed to prefabricate branch cable.|
- Power Cable
- Overhand Conductor
- Wire Cable
- Control Cable
- Rubber Cable
- Special Cable
- High Temperature Resistant Wire And Cable
- Termite And Rodent Resistant Cables
- Water Proof Series
- Eco-Friendly Direct Current Cable
- Power Cable 35KV For Subway And Light－Weight Track
- Wind Energy Cable
- 1E Class Nuclear Cable
- Energy Efficient ACSR
- UHV Supporting And Expanding Overhead Wires
- Photovoltaic Cable
- Flexible Fire－Proof Cable For Rated Voltage0.6/1KV
- Plastic Insulated Prefabricated Branch Cable
- Rai Power Cable