Copper or Alunminum Conductor Plastic Insulated Power Cable for Rated Voltage up to and Including 26/35kV
The product is manufactured according to the standards of IEC 60502 and GB/T 12706-2008 or IEC, BS, DIN, and ICEA up on repuest.
The product is suitable for using in power distribution networks or fixed installations for industrial equipments with rated voltage up to and including 26/35kV.
1. XLPE Insulated Electrical Cable for rated power frequency voltage Uo/U: 3.6/6kV ~26/35kV
- Max. Permissible continuous operating temperature of conductor: 90℃.
- Max. Short-circuit temperature shall not exceed 250℃ ( 5s Max. Duration ).
- The ambient temperature under installation shall not below 0℃.
- The bending radius of single-core cable shall not less than 20 times of the cable diameter.
- The bending radius of three-core cable shall not less than 15 times of the cable diameter.
The rated voltage of the cable for a given application shall be suitable for the operation conditions in the system in which the cable is used, and is expressed in the form of Uo/U (Um) kV Where :
- Uo --- The rated power -frequency voltage between conductor and screen or metallic-sheath, for which the cable design;
- U --- The rated power -frequency voltage between conductors, for which the cable designed;
- Um --- The maximum value of the “highest system voltage” for which the equipment may be operated.
Rated voltage of cable applied in three phrase system are given in table.
|First Class||Second Class|
- The first class cable is suitable for one single-phase earth-fault time does not exceed 1 min each time and Max. time not exceed 8 hours, and not exceed 125 hours in all in one year.
- The second class cable is suitable for one more earth-fault time and more better insulation performance.
- Power Cable
- Overhand Conductor
- Wire Cable
- Control Cable
- Rubber Cable
- Special Cable
- High Temperature Resistant Wire And Cable
- Termite And Rodent Resistant Cables
- Water Proof Series
- Eco-Friendly Direct Current Cable
- Power Cable 35KV For Subway And Light－Weight Track
- Wind Energy Cable
- 1E Class Nuclear Cable
- Energy Efficient ACSR
- UHV Supporting And Expanding Overhead Wires
- Photovoltaic Cable
- Flexible Fire－Proof Cable For Rated Voltage0.6/1KV
- Plastic Insulated Prefabricated Branch Cable
- Rai Power Cable